Kloudeo Terms of Service
The materials on Kloudeo’s website are provided “as is”. Kloudeo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kloudeo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
You agree to only use Kloudeo in a way that complies with all applicable laws and regulations, that does not infringe our rights or other user’s rights, and that does not inhibit or restrict other users’ enjoyment of Kloudeo
Without limiting clause 3.1, in particular, you agree not to:
Damage or harm Kloudeo, or any underlying or connected network or system
Use a harvesting bot, robot, spider, scraper, or other unauthorized automated means to access Kloudeo or content featured on it for any purpose
- Introduce any viruses, content, or code to Kloudeo that is technologically harmful
- Use Kloudeo to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Kloudeo, such as a denial of service attack
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of these terms
- Upload or post any content on Kloudeo (or use Kloudeo to transmit any communication) which is in our view illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, or attempt to do any of the above.
- You are responsible for all activities resulting from your use of Kloudeo. You indemnify us and will keep us indemnified, against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, charges, and expenses that we may incur or be subject to or suffer as a result of your use of Kloudeo.
Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to us, if we believe you have breached or are in breach of these terms, we may:
- Limit your activities on Kloudeo
- Issue a warning to you
- Suspend or cancel your access to Kloudeo
- Co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose any information that we hold, including the identity of or location of anyone using revert in breach of these terms.
In no event shall Kloudeo or its suppliers or partners will be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kloudeo’s Internet site, even if Kloudeo or a Kloudeo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kloudeo’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kloudeo does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Kloudeo may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Kloudeo does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kloudeo has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kloudeo of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Kloudeo’s website shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of a Web Site.